This is the perfect time to explore your skills, interests, and values so you will be able to discover the strengths in you. With this knowledge in hand, you can better prepare for success in your work and life.
1.5 Year Experience
- Experience in .net core 2.1 framework for at least one year (2+ years is preferred); if .net core experience is not available then experience in .net MVC with webapi development is must for at least 1 year
- Experience of at least one year with Entity framework 6.X or dapper framework with SQL Server, proven as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the aps.net framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages - C# and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- .Agile methodology
- .UI-Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- Module wise code writing and unit testing.
- Carry out R&D tasks as per requirement or directed by Lead/managers.
- Follow the defined processes and programming standards.
- Perform a assigned task within a specified timeframe without or with minimal errors.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to approach problem-solving creatively and come forward with solutions to problems
- Flexibility to work overtime \weekends if required.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Multi-tasking capabilities